I like all his movies, in Freddy he was too good.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I like all his movies, in Freddy he was too good.
I can't even tell if this is a troll post π
kartik ki tareefon pe ek monologue likh k batao to maanein that you are a true fan
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
So letβs take some time and appreciate a gem that Bollywood has found in Kartik Aaryan
Letβs not. π€
The more, the merrierπ
Aao sakhi saath milkr apni janeman THE KARTIK ARYAN ko praise kre
Originally posted by: vibecheck
kartik ki tareefon pe ek monologue likh k batao to maanein that you are a true fan
Wah vibey acha challenge diya hai ππ€£
Great job on making this thread β€οΈOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Tagging IF ki queens to appreciate the new king of Bollywood ππ
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Aajao sab Kartik bula raha hai
Out of all things, you chose this gif
My first movie of his was sonu ki tittu ki sweety
From then onwards I wasn't h his movies. He is a good actor β€οΈ
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil
https://youtu.be/LX2zshAgECQ?si=u3XqFnC2S4CgsTUT
https://x.com/i/status/2075118174606086153
I have heard people on this forum say..a real star is one who makes a bad movie work at the BO..this is exacly what is happening with Alpha rn...
3