I don't care about side effects. What will get me good and high the fastest and bestest?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't care about side effects. What will get me good and high the fastest and bestest?
Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty
Behen mein bio ki student hoon... ye sab do saal pehle hi padh liya hai😆 konsa drug body mein kaha effect dekhta hai and kaise lete hai ye bhi study kiya hua hai😆
So it's been 2 years since we talked😭
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12