Originally posted by: ARHV4KZ5RVRYXHTY
did it start off with them living together and their families didn't know? aisa kuch yaad aa raha hai but i may be thinking of another movie 😆
Wo toh Kartik wali movie hai, laung lachi wali 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: ARHV4KZ5RVRYXHTY
did it start off with them living together and their families didn't know? aisa kuch yaad aa raha hai but i may be thinking of another movie 😆
Wo toh Kartik wali movie hai, laung lachi wali 😆
vikku in haseen dilruba



gayatri confirmed is movie mein bhi aisa hi hai 😆
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
ya.... Literally side role se main role pe aaya hai.... Always proved his worth and work!!
I think he has one of the cleanest image!!!
I remember his TV shows. Wo Rajat Tokas wala and the one where he is the husband of a short statured woman. Also, Sugna ka husband form BV.
Made me happy when he started getting good roles in BW and OTT movies.
thank you for this giffy... I really need to learn how to put these now 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
thank you for this giffy... I really need to learn how to put these now 🤣🤣
i got you covered 😎😆
I lub you 😘😘😘😘
Matlab, how can one not like this guy :

balika vadhu is what got him out in the open I think.... Got recognition there.....Originally posted by: trouble_006
I remember his TV shows. Wo Rajat Tokas wala and the one where he is the husband of a short statured woman. Also, Sugna ka husband form BV.
Made me happy when he started getting good roles in BW and OTT movies.
He was even in some kiddy show, with shahir sheik, I think!!! 🤔🤔
He is a gem and while we are busy praising this genuis with his recent brilliance in MWA Lets discuss which one is your fav imtiaz ali movie as...
https://www.movietalkies.com/news/mushtaq-khan-no-more-12572415
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
https://english.ratopati.com/story/73113/indian-actor-pradeep-rawat-passes-away
16