Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtTsg8OAhZh/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Momal sheikh nahi pasand. ๐ณ
Momal , mohib and mahira khan in razia drama of express tv
https://www.instagram.com/p/CtRhplbNrWm/?igshid=MTk0MGU0NTkxNA==
Agyi haya baaji jore mai ๐คฃ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtRIA_kg6Bu/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Guys I will do this with y'all ๐๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
they are so disrespectful for no reason. They are now trolling Hamza Sohail and Maya Ali . Then when someone says something about their favs taking part in a drama with rape they accuse you of being jealous
Haiieeii!!!? Abb rape hi baaki thaaa to get jealous of
https://www.instagram.com/p/CtO8uoUNdnj/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Hira abhi se to nahi rishta jodne ke liye ready hai ๐
*Kidding* ๐คฃ
She is coming up with good things๐ณ
I was really blown by her performance here. ๐
Missing saba in movies and dramas ๐ญ
For me no one has been able to match her level yet.
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtRIA_kg6Bu/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Guys I will do this with y'all ๐๐คฃ๐คฃ
I bite people I like ๐
๐คฃI will bite you too ๐คฃ
Yaar isse accha iske podcast hote ๐