Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

I will watch this drama only for Shivangi. She is a good actress and looks beautiful. I am not a fan of Kushal Tandon. Is he a good actor or not?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

I will watch this drama only for Shivangi. She is a good actress and looks beautiful. I am not a fan of Kushal Tandon. Is he a good actor or not?

Mujhe nahi pasand Kushal

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Mujhe nahi pasand Kushal

Kushal looks much older than ShivangišŸ˜•

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

He is moderate. Not bad but not good either. 

minakrish thumbnail

I haven't watched much of either of their shows.

I have only watched Kushal with Jennifer in Beyhadh and I haven't ever watched Shivangi other than in Khatron Ke Khiladi but the promo of Barsaatein looks interesting. I really do hope that it is a show with a crisp storyline and no unnecessary drama.šŸ¤”

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

I haven't watched much of either of their shows.

I have only watched Kushal with Jennifer in Beyhadh and I haven't ever watched Shivangi other than in Khatron Ke Khiladi but the promo of Barsaatein looks interesting. I really do hope that it is a show with a crisp storyline and no unnecessary drama.šŸ¤”

The promo didnt really reveal anything. I hope we get another one.

Also not sure how true this is, but I read it's similar to Kushal's web series Bebakee?

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

The promo didnt really reveal anything. I hope we get another one.

Also not sure how true this is, but I read it's similar to Kushal's web series Bebakee?

Iā€™ve heard about Bebakee but never watched it so I really donā€™t know. Letā€™s hope we get another promo which reveals more about the story.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Iā€™ve heard about Bebakee but never watched it so I really donā€™t know. Letā€™s hope we get another promo which reveals more about the story.

Shivangi ka double role hai so I think she will die and her lookalike will enter his life

minakrish thumbnail

New promo is here šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£ 

Wohi purani ghissi pitti storyline of haters to lovers, boss and employee love story.smiley36 Kuch to bata banao yaar!

badtameez, besharam aur baddimag šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

https://youtu.be/N-TX35NHk0c