Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣The first caption!
Dang, Wahaj is cleaning up. And so is Maya… isn’t she also the new ponds or whatever face as well? They are both very good looking and fit the part.
Would love to see more of Yumna ads. She is looking so gorgeous in all her clothing photoshoots. But maybe she doesn’t want to… ima shaking she would get lots of offers unless they only go for Maya types?
Is this the same ad or another one?https://twitter.com/yumhajfruitcake/status/1667240029440057364?s=46&t=V2mT-DctogLM7xf_uELgzw
I got this reel first 😂 then i again clicked and found murtu 😳
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrTP6aBrZVo/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I think the same ad or from the event maybe. I have no idea where this is from.Originally posted by: WanderingWonder
Is this the same ad or another one?https://twitter.com/yumhajfruitcake/status/1667240029440057364?s=46&t=V2mT-DctogLM7xf_uELgzw
. I still have them as brother and sister in my head 😂😂Originally posted by: WanderingWonder
🤣The first caption!
Dang, Wahaj is cleaning up. And so is Maya… isn’t she also the new ponds or whatever face as well? They are both very good looking and fit the part.
Would love to see more of Yumna ads. She is looking so gorgeous in all her clothing photoshoots. But maybe she doesn’t want to… ima shaking she would get lots of offers unless they only go for Maya types?
idk why so it looks weird when they romance
I guess it comes with acting 🥴
Originally posted by: WanderingWonder
Is this the same ad or another one?https://twitter.com/yumhajfruitcake/status/1667240029440057364?s=46&t=V2mT-DctogLM7xf_uELgzw
Same
I just noticed the caption on the first Twitter post 😂😂😂
I am curious, is yumna any brand ambassador??



Who do u see 😂