"Playing a man in her life who changes her.......in various ways.........so that it can never be the same."
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
"Playing a man in her life who changes her.......in various ways.........so that it can never be the same."
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Meerdas ka pata hai. I'm waiting for it .
But rohail ka chapter khatam kardo yaar ab.
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
congratulations fellow Goldie 😂♥️
Thank you 🫣🫣🫣
Tanu, SH review for Jhok Sarkar is good. It seems like they are impressed with it.
Tanu, SH review for Jhok Sarkar is good. It seems like they are impressed with it.
Han......I saw the review they are very impressed.
they were so in character in this photoshoot and even in dinner date one. In other bts, I haven’t noticed the same intense energy.. even though their chemistry is always palpableOriginally posted by: FireSafireFiree
. Oh yea 😂😂😂😂
Maria proper keeping an eye on this 2, so they don’t get carried way 😂😂😂
Omg loooool
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
"A playing a man in her life who changes her.......in various ways.........so that it can never be the same."
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Antaryami saifu baba 🤣
this is the first time I watched this gem 🤣🤣