Yumna and wahaj both shows gift tigather 😂😂
I think they will continue this until TB ends!
They have become power couple.
she looks tired
Saw both yumna and wahaj, they look warm out! Need rest
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Yumna and wahaj both shows gift tigather 😂😂
I think they will continue this until TB ends!
They have become power couple.
she looks tired
Saw both yumna and wahaj, they look warm out! Need rest
Finally, no “my baba” wala jacket. (Well…my dad also had a jacket like this in the 70s but still, this one looks good.) Whoever styled him here is good. Maybe Maya did…she has good style. He looks hawwwwt.
Ask from shreya
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
Yumna and wahaj both shows gift tigather 😂😂
I think they will continue this until TB ends!
They have become power couple.
she looks tired
Saw both yumna and wahaj, they look warm out! Need rest
Wahaj ka video kaha hain?
Yeah they look worn out.
I just realised both of Yumnas co-star Romancing Mewish in Teri meri khani 😂😂😂😂
. His one on IG on Rumi!
he didn’t open Murtasam one! 😂😂
I wonder why! He is showing less of Murtasam probably bcs of his film
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
. His one on IG on Rumi!
he didn’t open Murtasam one! 😂😂
I wonder why! He is showing less of Murtasam probably bcs of his film
I saw rumi's. That was beautiful.
Oho so there was murtasim one too. 🧐🧐🧐Kyun chupa ke rakha hain.
May be now he will open after seeing yumna's. Or he will do after film release. 😍😍let's wait and see.