This is so sweet. And the gifts Masha Allah. 😍😍😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is so sweet. And the gifts Masha Allah. 😍😍😍
Mafia...😎😎
Lol bechari maya 🤣
Yumna is sooooo precious 🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️
He na every gifts were soo beautiful especially that mug May Allah blesss them with more success ❤️
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Yumna is sooooo precious 🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️
She is
Lol…I understand the feeling. He looks hot here. Maya looks gorgeous as usual. I guess he has good chemistry with folks he’s comfortable with. (I still prefer Yumna… :S)
Originally posted by: hypnotoad
It seems whoever made this edit cut out Maya's scenes 🤣🤣🤣
This is the actual ad
https://www.instagram.com/p/CtRlN8-tiyT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
katega katega , jaise Mera kata sabka katega . Kuch nahi milega 🤣