I'm still thinking about what did 'I' miss 😭
Tala laga tou laga kyun? 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm still thinking about what did 'I' miss 😭
Tala laga tou laga kyun? 🥺
I don;t think he wants sympathy. He wants to be loved
I don;t think he wants sympathy. He wants to be loved
Woh to iss Janam mein nahin hoga....woh jald theek bhi hojayega .but itne mein sairat budde na hojaye bas...🤔
Million dollar question....
Woh to iss Janam mein nahin hoga....woh jald theek bhi hojayega .but itne mein sairat budde na hojaye bas...🤔
Woh bhi sahi hai... Sairat are dying but at what age dying iska spoiler ab tak nahi aaya 🤪
Woh bhi sahi hai... Sairat are dying but at what age dying iska spoiler ab tak nahi aaya 🤪
How reliable is dis 1...Ayesha k baathon se lagta nahin hai k kuch decide hua
So where were we? Anyway, looks like Sai will stay with Satya out of pity. Aaj she said that she won't leave him.
Bhai, I truly hope some people never across a disabled person and be forced to pity them. 🤗
Arre they all know it but they are not allowed to talk
Arre they all know it but they are not allowed to talk
Oh..theek hai...bas jald se ye kahani khatam kardo yaar...kitna boring hai...😵
Oh..theek hai...bas jald se ye kahani khatam kardo yaar...kitna boring hai...😵
Haa yaar... ab toh roz hasi jyada aati hai more than feeling sad for it. Literally rehash ho raha hai. 😆Pity ka game chalu hogaya aaj ke episode se hi 😆