Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tanu, Murtasim got a new dress.

no she was wearing the same one and the blue sofa was at khan house only..... someone had made a comparison pic on twitter thats how even I got to know😆. I saw that bts but wasn’t Meesam wearing different clothes then ?I have not seen this blue sofa in Khan mansion ?
I don't know if would be able to find the picture now but if I do i will post that one
https://twitter.com/AnvishtS/status/1667070002716098566?t=kiR7XtMYL8as1Ew7-cznLg&s=19
SAMNE AAO JISNE NOORAN BAAJI KO HURT KIYA HAI
Jhoothi, pehle 10 baar Jr. ko vibe karte dekhliya ab ye bol rahi hai.
pure show mei usne murtasim pe hi bill phada hconfession mei bhi yhi karegi saara bill pehle uske naam pe phadegi then last mei consolation prize ke tarah I love you bol degi🤣
Galti kisi ki bhi ho, Gussa kisi ka bhi ho, nikaalna isko murtasim pe hi hai... 😆
I would have loved to see her realize that he uthaos all her nakhras and that she also is unconsciously confident that he'll stick with her no matter what.. That the security she was craving, she had it.
Par nahin. Sweet love realization ki jagah yeh hide and seek khelna tha
Yeh iska nightsuit wala, chalo couch pe wala kurta nahin hai kya?