

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
kiski shakal dikha di 😅 there is a reason I ff the episode
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
kiski shakal dikha di 😅 there is a reason I ff the episode
J/k…thanks for the tag 🫶
Arey aise mat bolo. Show ke “SAVIOR” ki photo hai thumbnail mein 🤡 🤣….awesome episode hoga pucca🤪
Seems like another navtastic episode, I give it two weeks mr mahan will be mr india 🤪
I know if they wanted to give so much importance to a character atleast the actor should look good and act well. He really looks like an average person. Top it he is in the way of us getting Abhira. What happened to his web series. If they are really going to cliff him I want AR & KM involved. I don’t want AB involved. I think he knows where he went wrong. The other two don’t. I want AA cliffed KM goes in shock like Ashar mom in Humsafar and AR jailed for the murder. Abhira can adopt RU. Happy ending. All three main villains out of pics. The GK I haven’t figured it out yet. For now am ok with the 3 hurdles out of picture. They can once in a way show KM
Originally posted by: Choco_mint
Seems like another navtastic episode, I give it two weeks mr mahan will be mr india 🤪
I like this countdown 👍🏼
Thank you for the tag Ash, Mimi accepted shadi in kasauli after akshara request is the synopsis
Did Ak convince Mimi ? Did her ex help her again? What do you think ?
Originally posted by: deepthi_polina
Thank you for the tag Ash, Mimi accepted shadi in kasauli after akshara request is the synopsis
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2