Please have mercy 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Please have mercy 🤣
Nightmare fuel 🤣 also why is Mo not moving 🤣 just step to the side 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
do one thing throw ekta in that gadda 🤣🤣
Aa jaao sab ye shubh kaam mil ke karenge 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: dhun.laagi
I dont anymore, but that's also coz I don't watch anything other than Dhruv Tara 😆
I'm watching Dharampatni on and off along with Dhruv Tara 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Nightmare fuel 🤣 also why is Mo not moving 🤣 just step to the side 🤣🤣
Maybe because there was some prophecy that Mo will be killed by PiAnsh baby 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 I’m in
That’s fahmy’s show right? 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Maybe because there was some prophecy that Mo will be killed by PiAnsh baby 🤣🤣
That shouldn’t mean her feet are glued to the floor 🤣🤣 she can at least try to run away from them 🤣

Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k