You 🤝🏻 me 🤣
It's from a photoshoot
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You 🤝🏻 me 🤣
It's from a photoshoot
That's why I never watch crucial Indian cricket 🏏 matches, hamaare bandhe hamaara haal behaal karne mein koi kasar nahi chodenge🤣
NM and kaddu uncle please aaj thoda kam disappoint karna pleeejjj... already india ki batting ke wajah se mood ka kabada hua pada h🤢
Tere bin ka photoshoot tha. But pics kabhi nahi aayi.
I don’t think we saw her in this dresm. Was this just for photo shoot
Yeah only for photoshoot.
Wesy Kaddu uncle ky pass paisa toh hai, itny badey mirrors todwa diye.
Have seen few dramas jahan vase taak tootny nhi detey
Check this drama ghalati from 33:31, affan ny kaisey vase ko bachaya tootny sy 😂
Yar koi jaldi time guzrwa do aj mera time nahi guzar raha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
This looks like a court room, Meerabs cloths looks good!
Why do I get the feeling this will go to custody fight.
meerab probably will go back to anila after finding out her dad is dead
I think this is not the BTS from Tere Bin drama. Not sure but I think it is some off screen picture of Sinf e Aahan drama.

The dresses are somewhat similar and the black neck chain is also somewhat similar.
Yes, it is not photo frame. May be some decoration item.

Mujhe toh dar lag raha hain 😓😓😓🤭🤭🤭Originally posted by: aimmyangle
Yar koi jaldi time guzrwa do aj mera time nahi guzar raha 🤣🤣🤣🤣