they must not tell lies 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
they must not tell lies 🤣🤣
yeah! She has inspired all the Creatives 😆 in the regressive way 🤣
yeah! She has inspired all the Creatives 😆 in the regressive way 🤣
She inspired me to stay away from itv 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Oh yeah that girl 🤣 didn’t she also become a Dayan or something
Ye bhi hua tha 🤣 I had no idea about this 🤣🤣
"Inspiration to many" 🤣🤣
"Happiness for everyone" 🤣🤣
Maybe I’m wrong who knows 🤣 there were too many dayans in that show
Sorry. But inspiration for what
Dulha-dulhan exchange, manipulative saas, multiple marriages without divorce.
Sorry. But inspiration for what
Dulha-dulhan exchange, manipulative saas, multiple marriages without divorce.
Maybe we can call the number and ask directly 🤣 I want to know too 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Maybe I’m wrong who knows 🤣 there were too many dayans in that show
I only know about Mo, Ruby, Dola and Ansh 🤣🤣
Vedashree and Pia also became Dayans at some point I guess 🤣
I have nothing to add, except that this post has only 9 likes. Which means only 9 people out of crores in India agree on this.
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k