

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Wonder what request?

lmao
With the advent of a new bahu, Mimi back in her true Mimi era 😅
Thank you for the tag💕🌻
Is the request that sharma’s will pay for wedding and Mimi says no? Or destination wedding? Or get Sharma married again? Joint honeymoon? Trip before marriage?
How am I supposed to wait for the suspense to end 🥹🥹😂
Thanks for the tag Ash! The request is that kanyadaan is done by NavManyu and Mimi fainted because Maa da laadla bigad gaya
Thank you for the tag and thread Ash❤️
Mirror mirror on the wall, fast forward to a few weeks before they cliff them all!
Mimi be like hold my wigs ..I finally get to be grand MIL this gen😆
Thanks for the tag Ash! The request is that kanyadaan is done by NavManyu and Mimi fainted because Maa da laadla bigad gaya
I want that request!
💕👬
#abhinahi 🏳️🌈♥️
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2