Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
. The memory that I don’t want to remember
Your those tweets used to appear in my TL 😂🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
. The memory that I don’t want to remember
Your those tweets used to appear in my TL 😂🤣🤣🤣
Thanks 💖I am a very emotional person and get emotionally hurt easily so I don't like to fight with anyone. I like positive rehna. Mujhy FD wars bhi pasand nahi haiOriginally posted by: columbia
I just love how you are making sure no rabid fans eat us up….total protector mode you went into 😆
Originally posted by: columbia
Ewwwwwwww it’s an Ekta show …dude we so need to roast it…. Omg if anyone deserves roasting its Ekta and Gul …those women are torch bearers of toxic crap
Roast karna hai toh do watch bekaboo 😂🤣
we were talking actor in barsatein and tanu was like itv mein aur koun accha actor bacha hai so I was telling her about him
Oye sunn, Meine jo Turkish series dekhi thi na recently uss main jo female lead thi woh tere burak (sec pic wala) ki wife hai.
tu bhi bhul ja aur mujhe bhi bhulne de
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
we were talking actor in barsatein and tanu was like itv mein aur koun accha actor bacha hai so I was telling her about him
There are few actors in itv, whom i miss onscreen. Someone should cast them
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
anything is therapy now , to escape terebin 😳
It's a shittttt show
That we made great 👍
Shame on us
MADHU …I love you for saying this. Absolutely true!! 100 💯 shame on us …. We made this show great… hope we learned our lesson! I am proud of you for not being delusional…thank you for saying this
This drama is itna acha ky mein 5 minutes sy zyda nahi dekh saki
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Oye sunn, Meine jo Turkish series dekhi thi na recently uss main jo female lead thi woh tere burak (sec pic wala) ki wife hai.
Kya karun uski wife ke barein mein jaan ke??