Most soothing opening theme music?₩- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

12

Views

856

Users

10

Likes

12

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
#11

Few others I would like to share which I'm confident majority of people on this forum don't know about


From one of my favourite Japanese dramas called Nijiro Karute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiapKt5EU2k


I can't remember which show I heard this on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxnzd_tz0Gc


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmtV7Tz6UZM

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#12
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
#13

The replies. smiley37 Most of them are not even opening themes.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 20 days ago

https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527?s=46

https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 1 months ago

https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2092519885439971520?s=46

https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2092519885439971520
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 2 months ago

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9896

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 2 months ago

This is the problem with these people, they watch movies themselves, celebrate themselves and declare superstars themselves Every superstar from...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 3 months ago

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9836

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".