Love, Unrequited Thread Three [New Chps - Pg 1,5, 9]- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

127

Views

24.3k

Users

15

Likes

402

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#11

Wow. 4 chapters! That will be a treat indeed.

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Meerkat


Planning to post four chapters together so it is taking some time.

4 chapters!! 🥳

I should probably apply for leave 😆

sursri thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: Meerkat


Planning to post four chapters together so it is taking some time.


Worth waiting !!!!

Meerkat thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#14

Just dropped in to say that right now I am writing a Hardiik centric chapter and am enjoying it so much. I have started enjoying writing again!!


Lovin-it GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Meerkat thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: cheers2all

Came as fast as I could ❤️


Image


Bring it on, GN


K3g GIFs | Tenor

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: Meerkat

Just dropped in to say that right now I am writing a Hardiik centric chapter and am enjoying it so much. I have started enjoying writing again!!


Lovin-it GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Enjoying it all by yourself??? Share the fun GN 🤗

Give us a snippet at least...

Meerkat thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#17

Anyone up for teasers? Heheheheheh. Here they are.


Nid Ka Nirman

the garden of words koto no ha no niwa gif | WiffleGif


Romance, drama and flushed gif anime #1971365 on animesher.com

Anime(ted) Gifs #10 - Love Hina | hXcHector.comKimi ni Todoke | Wiki | Anime Amino





Out of the shadows


Rakuen


Woes and Worries


Mumbai - A Short Time Lapse Film GIF | Gfycat

330 Pretty gifs ideas | animation, gif, aesthetic gifsleep tight, anime gif and animation - image #6740680 on Favim.com

Meerkat thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#18

Ants and Ill Mannered Ladies



Anime Sleep Together GIF - Anime Sleep Together Love - Discover & Share GIFs


favorite eye-sex moment.” 4.06 - Klaus & Caroline Photo (35589234) - FanpopWelcome to Daily Delena Gifs — Delena + sexual tension, requested by anonymous

Meerkat thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#19

Gauri, your love for gifs has rubbed off on me 😆

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: Meerkat

Gauri, your love for gifs has rubbed off on me 😆

I am so glad it did 😆🤗

The teasers have definitely managed to tease my mind and I have already come up with 1001 different scenarios 🤣

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: Aleyamma47 · 5 months ago

I have created a new cover picture for this story which I am not able to add in that thread because it is locked: The Unending Dream Three-Shot...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: jasminerahul · 13 days ago

When love returns Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my friend Shesha who wanted me to write a story taking inspiration from the TV Mini series When...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: jasminerahul · 3 months ago

Love and emotions Season 10 Part 1 2 little girls were playing together.They were Kavya and Khushi. Kavya:You are my best friend Khushi....

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: sarveshjoshi42 · 11 months ago

Osman and Bala's Love and Their Journey

Characters Burak Ozçivit : Osman Bey Ozge Torer : Bala Hatun Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey Eren Vurdem as Konur Alp Alma...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: jasminerahul · 3 months ago

Love after lies Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my friend Shesha who wants me to write a ParAj SS.The main plot belongs to Shesha.I just created...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".