https://youtu.be/-2Kr_kx8LMgHiba about Wahaj @49:50-51:12
Wahaj is a cutie. Every co-actors of W have only praised him and said he makes them feel comfortable.....it just shows what a supportive co-actor he is. ❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://youtu.be/-2Kr_kx8LMgHiba about Wahaj @49:50-51:12
Wahaj is a cutie. Every co-actors of W have only praised him and said he makes them feel comfortable.....it just shows what a supportive co-actor he is. ❤️❤️
QH ki baat hi Naa Karo. Kaise show ko kya bana diya tha. 🤦🤦🤦QH in the start was 💥.
QH was the best show of that time in itv.
But ruined and damaged us permanently. Now whenever I watch a show I always be aware of billo rani...if I see any character like her I leave the show 😆 I am still tolerating haya only I want to see the end of tb .
Geo is weird they kept on uploading the same promo of TB. 🤪
QH was the best show of that time in itv.
But ruined and damaged us permanently. Now whenever I watch a show I always be aware of billo rani...if I see any character like her I leave the show 😆 I am still tolerating haya only I want to see the end of tb .
😭I really took haya lightly and didn't expect her to be there till the end of the show. 😞😞😞
@Snowflakes. : Sorry - Wrong tag
I am tagging wrong username again and again.
🤦♀️🤦♀️
1. Ask laftan anlamaz
2. You Knock on My Door
3. Dolunay
4. Erkenci Kuş
5. Love for Rent
These are office romance. Hindi dubbed is on YT and MX player. In YT dubbed intimate scenes are edited but unedited version is on MX player or the YT eng srt original version.
6. Price of Passion - Mafia romance - Hotstar
ML' are extremely hot and FL's are extremely beautiful in each of these series