Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
Anything that happens, happens
Didn’t happen with me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
Anything that happens, happens
Didn’t happen with me
Eat that piece of cake, always
Can’t tell if the not happening you are referring to is the happening I wanted or the happening you did not foresee happening.
Originally posted by: QPOS252AIGS4HQJP
Can’t tell if the not happening you are referring to is the happening I wanted or the happening you did not foresee happening.
The happening happened, and the not happening did not happen. But the happening of the not happening did happen.
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
The happening happened, and the not happening did not happen. But the happening of the not happening did happen.
Oh but I am not yet convinced about the not happening not happening. It may have happened, just not in the way the happening was envisioned to happen.
That awkward moment when you don’t know who is being complimented. I thank thee kindly anyway
Originally posted by: WVJI5U5N6J7PNHNJ
Oh but I am not yet convinced about the not happening not happening. It may have happened, just not in the way the happening was envisioned to happen.
But the envisioning doesn't matter. That's the point 😎
But if the not happening did not happen does that mean it happened?
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
https://x.com/i/status/2066395820098998316
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ranveer-singh-and-deepika-padukone-take-their-daughter-dua-to-her-first-live-show-fans-gush-over-her_233899
Join Danish Pandor aka Uzair Baloch for a live chat https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/?igsh=YjBmcnh1amR3em04
https://x.com/i/status/2037720022911762539
1