

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks for the tag Ash. Iam the first one to see it today 😂 and what the hell akshara 😂
Do din na. Do din charcha. Agle do din mein haan. Genius writing.

It’s a ploy of Ak to prove the couple!s sincerity to Abhinav. She is not stupid to give such insane advice.
I’m sure she just wanted to show Nav that they won’t run off to get married. They’d wait for his formal consent.
Everyone’s token “no” and fuss first and then a big yes. Pahadi shadi on the way - this NeelaAmma will ask NavShu to do aarthi together again like she did in Shimla?
Originally posted by: deepthi_polina
Thanks for the tag Ash. Iam the first one to see it today 😂 and what the hell akshara 😂
yep is this killer idea akshara alone? I don’t think soI’m sure she just wanted to show Nav that they won’t run off to get married. They’d wait for his formal consent.
Everyone’s token “no” and fuss first and then a big yes. Pahadi shadi on the way - this NeelaAmma will ask NavShu to do aarthi together again like she did in Shimla?
Thanks for the tag!
Well that boils my blood, how come nav did not get consent before marrying Akshara?
I need Zama to explain in poetry again!
Ooohhhhh! I didn’t think from that angle Deepu! You could be right. Ok no skipping today’s episode. 🤗
Originally posted by: deepthi_polina
yep is this killer idea akshara alone? I don’t think so
My God…I just can’t stop laughing …the girl who would not flee with the love of her life coz family had not said yes…0is suggesting folks to run away coz their faux family is not agreeing to their marriage…goes on to prove so much about the writer…he has absolutely no God damn frikking idea of the characters he is writing a story on….
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2