Fahmaan is no more part of it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Fahmaan is no more part of it
I don't know why I can't take Farhan seriously as a cop. His dialogue delivery and ecpressions, specially his smiling mouth makes him look soft.😳
i agree, it is coming across as might light/soft for sure. I mean, I can't exactly comment based off the promos but it's making him more soft.I don't know why I can't take Farhan seriously as a cop. His dialogue delivery and ecpressions, specially his smiling mouth makes him look soft.😳
Originally posted by: G7LLCVDXTCTJX3VA
i agree, it is coming across as might light/soft for sure. I mean, I can't exactly comment based off the promos but it's making him more soft.
I am glad I am not the only one. Also his mellow voice.. but as you said .. we can't comment based of the promos.. maybe he'll convince us through the drama.
but he confirmed right? But that’s good so who is?
Liked first episode. Show is very intese. There were very few farhaan moments and hiba's too. Todays episode mostly focused on Maham shahid character. Also there is meesnis cast reunion 😆