Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are they going to wrap up the show this week 🤔 seeing the story from that actor who plays Ravi father has wrote " making memories for last few days " so I assumed the show will ends on 16th June and it was only one week extension
Are they going to wrap up the show this week 🤔 seeing the story from that actor who plays Ravi father has wrote " making memories for last few days " so I assumed the show will ends on 16th June and it was only one week extension
Nope it got another extension n new time slot it seems
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1665700659969048579?t=0k9a99rRplA8f0X8Vef2sQ&s=19
This is their drunk marriage scene I guess… what edt time it will be then?
This is their drunk marriage scene I guess… what edt time it will be then?
It may air at 10 pm
pm or am?… Indian time it’s 10pm … for us it will air after junooniyat I guess… now it airs for us at 10:30 am or 10:45 am sometimes