I don’t think itv has shown mother daughter relationship like this ever. This was the best and last!Originally posted by: dhun.laagi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRj3LRpZZLk
Ashi and Sonia's relationship was truly such one of a kind ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t think itv has shown mother daughter relationship like this ever. This was the best and last!Originally posted by: dhun.laagi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRj3LRpZZLk
Ashi and Sonia's relationship was truly such one of a kind ❤️
Mai bhul gyi hoon show ke baare mai 🤣 but I watched it , I know.
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
wahi
honestly remix is my favorite work of his till date.
and its so nice and also funny to see his transformation from ranveer to now
I agree on this (mainly coz I actually have not seen any of his other shows as a lead) 😆
Nach Baliye hosting dekhi hai, usmein bhi accha hai 😆
Mann kiya toh daal diya. Ab khud record karke yaha daalni ki himmat toh hai nahi mere mein 🤣
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I adored their relationship. They were more like friends than just mother-daughter and that was very unique
So true! Since Sonia had her while she was pretty young and she was a solo mother, she has also grown up with her Mummum. Also, I love how even Sonia was always ready to admit her own flaws and teach Ashi from them, rather than just scolding her ❤️
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I don’t think itv has shown mother daughter relationship like this ever.
This was the best and last!
Completely agree! They shared a very beautiful relationship, and in the end when Ashi made her mother realise that she could have a fresh new start and supported her wholeheartedly too just shows how much they respected each other 🤗
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
Mai bhul gyi hoon show ke baare mai 🤣 but I watched it , I know.
Koi baat nahi, who was your favourite in the gang?
Originally posted by: dhun.laagi
I agree on this (mainly coz I actually have not seen any of his other shows as a lead) 😆
Nach Baliye hosting dekhi hai, usmein bhi accha hai 😆
lol he hasnt done many shows as lead 🤣 dmg he wasnt technically lead other shows apart from CM werent big and others that were hit he was supporting role 😆 he is more into hosting anyways now
shweta looks almost the same now and to an extent priya too. guys on the other hand went to a significant look change 🤣Originally posted by: dhun.laagi
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4UouGLB2dI/
These pictures make me miss them soooo much 😭❤️