I am saying this since day one that even WA can’t beat KMK
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I am saying this since day one that even WA can’t beat KMK
There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment

He should call wahaj and yumna to the show. That will be 😍😍😍
❤❤❤
Her red lips parted...he resisted her well that night.

There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment
Our MeMu
To love is to burn, to be on fire 🔥

Had the relations between both countries been good 🥺🥺
why can’t I see anything
🤣🤣coz we are immune to masterpiece. ♥️♥️🫂
Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up ❤️
