Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wow. Wow. Spectacular. 😍😍😍😍😍😍Jitne hearts doin utne Kam hain..post it in IG too.
Thank you, Kiwi. I will post on IG too.🤗🤗
ab main lead ko hi toh importance milegi na
ohhhhhh tanu it is beautiful
Your best VM
they are tragic yet there is hope
Just yesterday and I might go inactive again bcz physics is a horrible enemy. Just look at the book and you will have nightmares 😭
How r u?
Great job 👏
Lovely vm ❤️
Eeewww I just visualise that omg 😲 😡
I am good allhumdulilha.Originally posted by: 3UBOSTMONFD643OT
Just yesterday and I might go inactive again bcz physics is a horrible enemy. Just look at the book and you will have nightmares 😭
How r u?
@bold: haha i am physics major.
ab main lead ko hi toh importance milegi na
If we carefully observe, from Mariyam's track Murtasim's role became a side role.
![Her Çocuk Özeldir - Taare Zameen Par [Full] 720p Türkçe ...](https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-20-2015/OmhKnT.gif)