Ab murtu Meerdas ban gaya. Fashion shows me nahi jaata so no new dresses. 🤣🤣Ab isi se kaam chalana hoga.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ab murtu Meerdas ban gaya. Fashion shows me nahi jaata so no new dresses. 🤣🤣Ab isi se kaam chalana hoga.
idk what you're asking about but "soon"
Soon is now TB's inside joke.
My muya gonna serve post leap too ?
When did you come back?👍🏼
You were not active for a long time.
I think in first one Sabeena is in her ghar ka clothes.
Haya says Muttassim in baby voice before that.
What did I say before? KMK has mainly 5 Kurtas - White, Black, Grey, Light Blue and Jerry Brown. He doesn't have many Kurtas. How can he change just like that?
when I want😈
Wow. Wow. Spectacular. 😍😍😍😍😍😍Jitne hearts doin utne Kam hain..post it in IG too.