Happy Birthday ๐ฅณ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy Birthday ๐ฅณ
Happy belated birthday! ๐ฅณ
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Happy birthday Ashley...khush raho...abaad raho...may Danish sign 100 more projects to entertain you!๐
Is it actually your birthday today, or is Marooney early again?
Thank you so much! Danish should just work round the clock, thats all I want ๐
Maroon made the thread on my birthday ๐
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
How was the bday ?
I was at home, drinking and having butt load of food ๐
In fact celebrations started from a couple of days before coz there were a bunch of parties ๐คฃ
Did u have a drink in my honour? ๐
Thank you so much to each and every one of you for the love!
I will be replying to everyone tonight, was having an issue with my laptop which finally got fixed today ๐
Maroony, you are the man โค๏ธ
Belated Birthday wishes Ashley.
Great people are born in May. And you are proof of it. ๐
itโs not your birthday??Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
Happy Birthday ๐ฅณ
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
I was at home, drinking and having butt load of food ๐
In fact celebrations started from a couple of days before coz there were a bunch of parties ๐คฃ
Did u have a drink in my honour? ๐
I was so high ๐
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Thank you so much to each and every one of you for the love!
I will be replying to everyone tonight, was having an issue with my laptop which finally got fixed today ๐
Maroony, you are the man โค๏ธ
Ofcourse ๐ฏ
You're never on time, are you?๐ก
https://x.com/jennyyrk8/status/2104420707149250699?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd0F6VeoL_1/?stkn=Mjg0djNsaDkxYzdt
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
6