Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
huh when did ranveer kill nakull 🤓
Well he didn't kill Nakul but he did beat him. I consider that as good as death 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
huh when did ranveer kill nakull 🤓
Well he didn't kill Nakul but he did beat him. I consider that as good as death 😆
Aqua here feeling strong empathy with all our poor friends 🙈🤣
Aur main ek din usko dank maar dungi 👿
Mera Bee jeevan IF pe successful ho jayega 🤣
Lelo sapne kabhi na pure hone wale😈
Chal hat! 🤣 (x2)
acha haan i vaguely remember 🤣
me runs to check what this all was about 😆
ghayal show?? yeah 🤣 and from my panauti production house who made IMMJ2 and CM
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Tu chup reh. I'll see how long it takes before you crack
I made you watch Skam, I can make you watch these too 😈
Ah, so perseverant and dedicated
You totally reminding me of my friends rn 😆
Lage raho, ek din kamyaabi zaroor milegi!! 👍🏼👏🤣
Ah, so perseverant and dedicated
You totally reminding me of my friends rn 😆
Lage raho, ek din kamyaabi zaroor milegi!! 👍🏼👏🤣
Cheer her wid me🥳
Aur main ek din usko dank maar dungi 👿
Mera Bee jeevan IF pe successful ho jayega 🤣
Aaj hi maar do. Kaal kare so aaj kar, aaj kare so ab 🤣
for nakul who flew in air yeah 🤣Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Well he didn't kill Nakul but he did beat him. I consider that as good as death 😆
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
320