Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
He has. I've made peace with it that we don't watch the same show.
Yes. Here he clearly acknowledged his wrongs. Who cares what naysayers say? I don’t.
For me Virat is a gem of a person more human and adorable with his positives and negatives.
I thank my stars that I am able to realise his real persona and appreciate wholeheartedly.
I love Virat played perfectly by Neil Bhatt.
He will always be special to me Anyday
Originally posted by: ltelidevara
Yes. Here he clearly acknowledged his wrongs. Who cares what naysayers say? I don’t.
For me Virat is a gem of a person more human and adorable with his positives and negatives.
I thank my stars that I am able to realise his real persona and appreciate wholeheartedly.
I love Virat played perfectly by Neil Bhatt.
He will always be special to me Anyday
Every person has a good and bad side. I'm glad that whatever wrong he did was driven by circumstances not for the sake of it.
No dialogues needed …NeilBhatt supremacy