Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana2607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

riyuuu33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Important:- do read the note in the end please. 

Chapter 5

Sameer : Nahi Ayesha case nahi hai. Yeh kuch personal kaam hai. Let's go boys.  

They all left leaving Girls and unit 2 confused. 

Raghav : Yeh sab kaha gaye?

Ayesha : Pata nahi. (to Sameer) Sir aaiye mein na main aapko aapka office or baki ki chize dikhati hu. 

Sam : Ek minute aap sir kisi bol rahi hai ??

Ayesha : Aapko.

Sam : Aap mujhe sir kyu bula rahi hai main toh aapse bahut chota hu age mein. 

Ayesha : Par aap mere senior hai. 

Sanjay : Haan toh jab senior hoge tab sir bol dena par abhi toh humein sir apne naam se hi bulaiye. 

Lisa : Par aise kaise?

Naina : Par war kuch nahi ap log humein naam se hi bulaiye. Yeh sir aur ma'am sun kar na bhudho wali feeling aati hai. 

Girls laugh at this and agree to call them by their names. Ayesha gives them an office tour. 

With Samjun. 

Sameer was showing his remarkable racing skills. While Arjun and Choree were tired of asking him what happened. Arjun frustratedly asked again. 

Arjun : Main akhari baar puch raha hu hum log kaha jaa rahe hai. 

Sam : Ghar jaa rahe hai ab chup reh aur mujhe gadi chalne de. 

Shree : Ghar kyu sab thik toh haina. Aai, Soha, Arav, Riya.... Sir Riya toh thik haina?

Sam : Sab ghar jaa kar pata chalega sab please shant and let me concentrate. 

As Sameer stops the car in infront of their house all run inside like crazy. When they reached inside they saw Aai with Riya's doctor coming downstairs. 

Sam : Doctor, is everything fine?

Dr. : Yes ACP Rathore everything is normal now all can meet her. 

Arjun : You mean...... You mean usse hosh aa gaya hai?

Dr. : Yes ACP Arjun. And thode dinon mein wo chalne bhi lagegi. Ab main chal.... 

Even before he could complete his sentence he saw the boys running upstairs. Their legs took a halt when they were near Riya's room. They all move inside with baby steps. 

There was Riya sitting on bed, eyes wide open and taking in everything in her surroundings. This was the scene they were dying to see from last year. Her eyes were searching for something or rather someone. Finally her eyes spotted them and she in a very low voice or maybe a whisper called them. 

Riya : Shr..ee.... Cho..tu...

Choree couldn't control themselves and ran towards her and took her in a bone crushing hug. They were not able to control their tears. Tears of happiness, tears for finally having their best friend and life back in action. For them Riya was the one of the precious dolls that deserves only happiness. 

Choree : Riii tu uth gai.. 

Riya : Shree Chotu please thoda dhire...

Chotu : Ohhh sorry...

They broke the hug but were sitting beside her. Sameer came near her and kept his hand on her head. 

Sam : Kaisi ho beta??

Riya : Main thik hu Bhai. 

'Bhai' , the word he was craving to hear in one year from her sweet voice, was finally heard by him. Just being near her he felt like he was with Roshni, his best friend and sister. 

And atlast came Arjun.

Arjun : (smiling) Ab kaisa lag raha hai Riya?

Riya :...

She was going to reply but was interpreted by a cute yet sweet voice.

? : Baba...

There comes her heart, her Arav. Walking slowly on his small feets and an adorable toothless smile. Suddenly her throat went dry. She wanted to speak but her voice betrayed her. 

In the ETF office. 

Unit 2 conference room. 

All were sitting and were discussing something important. 

Sam : So team ab hum ETF mein aa gaye hai toh we have to start our mission as soon as possible.   

San : Haan ab tak jitni bhi information mili usse jodne ka wakt aa gaya hai. 

Naina : Ek aur baat yeh baat is conference room se bahar nahi Jani chahiye. Purab tum samjh rahe hona...

Purab : Don't worry guys, I will take care. 

Sam : So guys let's start the mission black crow. 

All : Yes sir. 

Note:-  I know you all were waiting for the update. But I was really busy this week and will be busy in coming weeks too. I just want to clear it that I will not be able to update till 5th July. Reason being my coming CA foundation exams. When I started this story I thought that I will be able to manage my studies and story. But this all this a now taking a troll on me and I'm not able to concentrate on any of the things. So I have decided to put this story on hold for some day and come back with a super update. 

Till then by 

Riya .

Edited by riyuuu33 - 11 months ago
pratyp2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

All the best for your exams....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°πŸ€©πŸ₯°πŸ€©

Come back with the good news of passing the exam....😊😊😊😊😊

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice update dear

Just loved it

Finally Riya was back to life

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soonπŸ€—

All the bestπŸ‘πŸ’― for your coming work

Asya99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love the part. What's happening with the unit 2? 

Don't worry, concentrate on your exams. Best of luck for the exams.

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally riya ko hosh aa gaya nice update dear we'll wait gud luck and thanks for pm

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Np, studies are very imp 

Best of luck

May your dreams come true

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks for pm 

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

We are ok jab tak tum wapas aane ke liye bol rahi ho . But story ko adhura chhodakar agar sak do sal ke liye gayab hui then sab milakar tumhari pitayi karenge. Ok πŸ˜‚ 

And one more thing good luck for your exams. Jhandy gaadh aana waha. πŸ€—πŸ‘

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nupurjaishwal

We are ok jab tak tum wapas aane ke liye bol rahi ho . But story ko adhura chhodakar agar sal do sal ke liye gayab hui then sab milakar tumhari pitayi karenge. Ok πŸ˜‚ 

And one more thing good luck for your exams. Jhandy gaadh aana waha. πŸ€—πŸ‘

I agree with her. Do take best preparation for your exams & give your best of the best performance. All the best.