Why are they advancing KV & Muskaan’s story now? Will Nav overreact because it’s his friendly neighborhood sister?

Why are they advancing KV & Muskaan’s story now? Will Nav overreact because it’s his friendly neighborhood sister?

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Why are they advancing KV & Muskaan’s story now? Will Nav overreact because it’s his friendly neighborhood sister?
Ye to aaj hi dikha diye the
2 Jun 2023 :

True.
I’m not interested in KaiKaan story, but I guess Kv will marry her and Muskaan bua will be installed in Goenka Villa soon.
Originally posted by: Lostin90s
Ye to aaj hi dikha diye the
True.
I’m not interested in KaiKaan story, but I guess Kv will marry her and Muskaan bua will be installed in Goenka Villa soon.
ab bua hongi ki maami???😂
Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai ? 🎶🎼
Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai ? 🎶🎼
mujhe samajh aa raha hai ki makers ne aisa naam kyun rakha....😂
Thank you for the tag Ash.❤️
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2