Poor boy murtasim searching for rohail thinking his wife would be with him♥️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Poor boy murtasim searching for rohail thinking his wife would be with him♥️
Lots of waqas flash backs.
I am feeling bad for anila she left all alone.
I feel so bad for haya, Mb and Bakhtu😭
Murtasim wants to find rohail not meerub
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
Looks like nothing much will happen today. How frustrating
Rona dhona chal raha hai 😆
Murtasim wants to find rohail not meerub
Because rohail exists for him unlike haya
I feel so bad for haya, Mb and Bakhtu😭
Why was haya feeling bad ?
Wait I am confused so Murtasam thinks Meerab ran way with Rohil?
It’s been 1 day and 1 night!
He seems too calm 😂😂
many things happen at night 😂😂
Is it MuRo now
this makes me call mee (rab aka ral) very selfish