https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs7MXGcN8Gj/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Another round of bashing is coming up๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs7MXGcN8Gj/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Another round of bashing is coming up๐
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs7MXGcN8Gj/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Another round of bashing is coming up๐
They actually look really good together.
yeah they look really good,i hope they do a show together again.I loved them in jo bichar gye..
That's so true.. They need to casted again in a drama just like ASA where we can enjoy offscreen and onscreen drama with popcorn as both are expert to serve us content with mirch masala and tadka๐คฃObviously ๐คฃ
Six Sigma and Ilyas kashmiri needs to bring these two together again ๐
Wohi na itna uncha uncha phenktahe yeh log ki i sometimes feel the same urge for my favs,like trolling them just to get the devoted fandom start writing essay about how wrong am i and how uncha is their idol.๐I mean pasand hai toh kam ko appreciate karo na,lekin yeh log to devoted bhakt ki tarah worship karne lagte hai jaise ki unnke jaisa angelic idol aur koyi nhi ho sakta๐คฃ
Itna toh actual bhakts bhagawan pe yakeen nahi karte jitne yeh log actors par karte hai. They behave like their favs are dhood ke dhule hui and no one is worth even standing close to them๐คฃ. Just because billu darling looks like a masoom sa bacha doesn't mean he is one. ๐คฃ
GL are looking for content like us from love square group and Usmol..Maybe but billu don't want us to think like that๐คฃ
And GL likes to ghee dalo in the fire ๐คฃ
yeah they look really good,i hope they do a show together again.I loved them in jo bichar gye..
I have only seen some clips of them together from jbg and they have good chemistry. They definitely had one of the best hugs i have seen in pak dramas๐.
I would like to see them again as well.
GL are looking for content like us from love square group and Usmol..
Not just GL, literally everyone is looking for content from love square. All 4 are top young actors and anything related to them individually itself is a buzzworthy content. So imagine the content with all 4 involved together ๐คฃ
https://twitter.com/AbbasUsamaali/status/1663889765689696259?s=20Originally posted by: suhaaana
Yes
I completely agree.
This girl can play psychotic lover easily. I am amazed.
Sabeena is coming back on Geo with one and only Usama Saab again๐.. I am sure she's same psychotic lover type.
Itna toh actual bhakts bhagawan pe yakeen nahi karte jitne yeh log actors par karte hai. They behave like their favs are dhood ke dhule hui and no one is worth even standing close to them๐คฃ. Just because billu darling looks like a masoom sa bacha doesn't mean he is one. ๐คฃ
I mean they are actors,they have a public image to retain,they are not obviously going to show us their real self wholly.I am not saying they are bad,they are just human beings like us,there is no need to put them in pedestal as if they cant ever be wrong and all others around them are in the wrong๐.Jitna bhakti yeh log actors pe karte hai utna God pe karlete toh aj God darshan de hi dete unhe๐คฃ.