Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
diya might have missed him 🤣
I think she still hates him 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
diya might have missed him 🤣
I think she still hates him 🤣
Bathing turtle😆
Dancing turtle 🤣
I was trying to make a staircase of dancers 🤣
First i wanted break
Now when i have it
I am bored😭
Okay, I'm bored in the house and I'm in the house bored (Bored)
Bored in the house and I'm in the house bored (Bored)
Bored than a **** in the house bored😭
Thread pe hi kuch tufaani karlo
Kuch controversial topic lao
I need entertainment😆
Thread pe hi kuch tufaani karlo
Kuch controversial topic lao
I need entertainment😆
For that you will need to summon Didi again 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k