entertainment kaha tha pakana nahi tha😡

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
entertainment kaha tha pakana nahi tha😡

yeh hua na drama
Vanku ko kar rahi hai..I just checked. Twitter pe kisine bola tha Vanku ko bhi unfollow kar diya
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Ayesha unfollowed Aish and Vanku
Vanku too 🤣?
I saw her interview where she said she isn't happy with the changes in her character
They made sai shameless two timer to unite her with virat.
Will badly miss offscreen drama once this generation ends 😔
yeh toh usse bhi zyada pakau hai

Why was she following her until now if there was so much drama?😲Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Ayesha unfollowed Aish.
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Vanku too 🤣?
I saw her interview where she said she isn't happy with the changes in her character
They made sai shameless two timer to unite her with virat.
Will badly miss offscreen drama once this generation ends 😔
Someone said on twitter she unfollowed but I checked on insta.....ahe is still following Vanku.
She also said that her first day at work was awful because nobody believed in her
don’t worry vanku or kaand sath mein chalenge🤣Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Vanku too 🤣?
I saw her interview where she said she isn't happy with the changes in her character
They made sai shameless two timer to unite her with virat.
Will badly miss offscreen drama once this generation ends 😔
yeh toh usse bhi zyada pakau hai
yeh hai na scene toh