Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
That's the dialogue a husband should say when wife complains about obsessive cousin
Imagine if the roles are reversed
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
That's the dialogue a husband should say when wife complains about obsessive cousin
Imagine if the roles are reversed
This is the only episode I liked in mariyam track.
She was so affected here 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Your proofs are not considering Murtu's bewakoofi and sharafat. Hence, they hold no value in court. 😈 Your ship is sinking. 😈Hold on tight or jump ships while you still have the chance😈 MM-ship is still taking in passengers😈
Yumna and wahaj look so beautiful together...Noooraaaan..ugggh f*ck off biiiiiitccch
I doubt he will touch her again fearing she may again disappear post their intimate encounter 🤣
Originally posted by: Winterberry
No Manu ! You know my thoughts on this ! This can’t and cannot ! NM please for once surprise me please 🙏
I know..I'm on your team on this!! Meesam can stay in space 😳


I can see jealousy🤪Originally posted by: Starsign12
Yumna and wahaj look so beautiful together...Noooraaaan..ugggh f*ck off biiiiiitccch
much needed 😂😂😂