In Uttarakhand, for the wedding of Paras Roriyal's (Lead Guitarist) brother.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
In Uttarakhand, for the wedding of Paras Roriyal's (Lead Guitarist) brother.
Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle
In Uttarakhand, for the wedding of Paras Roriyal's (Lead Guitarist) brother.
Do you see 1.7M followers here?
Yes, absolutely. I didn't notice that earlier, but good to see 1.7 M number once again 👍
Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle
Yes, absolutely. I didn't notice that earlier, but good to see 1.7 M number once again 👍
But it doesn't show up in my Instagram.
I still see 1.6
Isn't she just gorgeous
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs4El7_yr_w/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I guess it is about rounding off on app versus web. Count shows 1.687 M. You can follow the link from that fan website and see the total count.
Shikhar Santosh recorded a song by Arunita for a movie, apparently, named Rouite 65 (which is apparently in English! )
I think Aru sang a Nepali duet earlier for this composer for a M Video.
Originally posted by: Realityshow
Shikhar Santosh recorded a song by Arunita for a movie, apparently, named Rouite 65 (which is apparently in English! )
I think Aru sang a Nepali duet earlier for this composer for a M Video.
Eagerly waiting
Originally posted by: Realityshow
Shikhar Santosh recorded a song by Arunita for a movie, apparently, named Rouite 65 (which is apparently in English! )
I think Aru sang a Nepali duet earlier for this composer for a M Video.
Gham Jhae Baleki was that duet. She has done a wonderful job in that. Every time the mukhda comes it is sung differently and yet very intricately!