Darjeeling / train rides ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Darjeeling / train rides ❤️
Highway - the visuals are just beautiful in that movie also Hellaro - it’s a Gujarati movie..but the desert shots are just outstanding
Recently Kedarnatha and Notebook(bollywood wala).The cinematography deserves so much praise.
Kedarnath captures Uttarakhand and Notebook captures Kashmir.❤️
Recently Kedarnatha and Notebook(bollywood wala).The cinematography deserves so much praise.
Kedarnath captures Uttarakhand and Notebook captures Kashmir.❤️
I was literally gonna say the same!
Notebook was one of the best movies to come out of BW in recent times and yet not many people have seen it. What a feel good movie and the way it captured Kashmir was so so stunning! Took my breath away.
Kedarnath is lovely too.
I'll also add Jagga Jasoos to the list.
Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.
I was literally gonna say the same!
Notebook was one of the best movies to come out of BW in recent times and yet not many people have seen it. What a feel good movie and the way it captured Kashmir was so so stunning! Took my breath away.
Kedarnath is lovely too.
I'll also add Jagga Jasoos to the list.
Haven’t seen JJ.But Notebook is definitely a cinematic wonder.Kashmir never looked this beautiful..and the whole movie has a very calming vibe to it.❤️
Watched Bhediya yesterday and the scenery is beautiful
I love Notebook too..the songs.. the story and Kashmir’s beauty 😊😊 it’s quite underrated ❤️ also there is a song in the movie - dekhna yeh ek din Zaroor hoga..which is so soothingOriginally posted by: BinKuchKahe.
I was literally gonna say the same!
Notebook was one of the best movies to come out of BW in recent times and yet not many people have seen it. What a feel good movie and the way it captured Kashmir was so so stunning! Took my breath away.
Kedarnath is lovely too.
I'll also add Jagga Jasoos to the list.
https://x.com/i/status/2045443012868886758 https://x.com/i/status/2045742198700777837
Imtiaz Ali treats love as delicately as though it were a tiny petal caught in a raging wind. He grants it such sanctity, such potency, such...
https://x.com/i/status/2071443288452952362
/article/rashmika-i-am-so-sorry-but-hindi-films-are-just-not-for-you-says-shobhaa-de-after-watching-cocktail_235098...
Nidhi Dutta unveils JP Films’ five-project slate: Border 3, General Harbaksh Singh biopic and more : Bollywood News - Bollywood...
5