This is evn more hilarious 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkYPfntArDF/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
This is evn more hilarious 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkYPfntArDF/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
This is evn more hilarious 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkYPfntArDF/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Ufff aur ek anuMAA sab ki maa ML ki bhi maa dikhti haii 🤣



we have finished 114 threads on him.
thank god meerab polished him up 😂😂😂
Well done meerab 😂😂
I couldn’t help my self to look through his FB! Now I wish I didn’t 😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Wahaj alis FB is so funny
He didn’t remove any of his old stuff and it’s all public 😂😂😂
this is like 11 years ago!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
bloopers in this show are crazyyyySo many bloopers in this show 😆
Murtasim ki cuts over night heal ho gaya 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CsskmtHtAmD/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Wahaj Ali ranting at the age of 22 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I have to give it to sana for marrying him!
😂😂😂😂😂
I seriously feel for her now 😂😂😂
When FB saves your golden olden days.
Well done FB for making our generation , only generation to be cringe at our self 😂😂