Current Mystery - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I suspect some twist, and actual killer will end up being Sanjot 

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Oh Sanjot!

First, she decides to kill Roshani with a gunshot that everyone in the house will hear, ensuring a police investigation of an obvious murder.

Then, instead of shooting everyone, she grabs a knife, dropping her gun conveniently for Chandani.

The proverb is "bring a knife to a gunfight," Sanjot!

By the way, Raunaq's apology was pathetic. "I made a mistake not believing you," he said, opening his arms for a hug. He had already toyed with Chandani's emotions and ruined her sisterly relationship, incidentally ruining Nirbhay's life, before he ever gave her an opportunity to tell the truth that he didn't believe!

Raunaq actually thinks that when he's finished abusing Chandani, she will be ready to comfort him! And Chandani, ever the enabler of abuse, immediately chided Raunaq for saying sorry too many times!

"You were right from your point of view," Chandani told Raunaq. "You did nothing wrong." Except the whole letting-go-the-hitmen-to-punish-their-intended-victim plan, maybe?

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So I guess in the End, Sanjot will be caught and truth out to Sumer, Raunaq Will Reveal to Roshni, He Made Nirbay start fire etc + and Confess Love to Chandni, and Roshni will forgive Chandni as well and back to happy family

The reason Roshani apologized to Chandani was that Chandani wearing packets of fake blood and pretending to die convinced Roshani that Chandani would die for her! Not the earlier occasion on which Chandani took a bullet for her.

Illogical hatred resolved with illogical remorse!

The creative team is wrapping up Cāśanī with the same spooky nonsense as Mehandī Hai Racanevālī. Sanjot who can off-handedly order her enemy Raunaq to go bury Chandani's body so that no one will realize she has been murdered - and sign over his assets on his way back - that Sanjot who thinks she can get away with murder with her enemies' help is afraid of a ghost! Chandani even touches her and talks normally, and Sanjot doesn't figure out she's not a ghost.

Bad shows circle the drain. Cāśanī floods out of a clogged drain.

saf7321 thumbnail

What Kind of Random, ending was that - I suppose Sanjot is at least caught - and Family got together in the end, Where Did Sumer other sister and that joker go, what about Chandni Nan

Be honest now, wasn't fifteen minutes of lip synch better than any drama or romance this show has ever attempted?

What is less believable - Raunaq's voice suddenly turning musical or Raunaq telling Chandani, "I love you, yāra?"

This show couldn't even give Nisha a proper ending. Someone who contemplated suicide and was unable to eat because the prospect of being sent away to boarding school was so terrible ... as soon as her only remaining parent goes to prison for murder, the family is sending her off alone to another continent!