I dont get it ..??? whats the correlation with what I asked .. Modi winning elections still doesnt mean modi is equal to India .. a country and a govt is diff .. why do I have to spell out the obvious 😆
Are you very sure about this??🤣.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I dont get it ..??? whats the correlation with what I asked .. Modi winning elections still doesnt mean modi is equal to India .. a country and a govt is diff .. why do I have to spell out the obvious 😆
Are you very sure about this??🤣.
Its earthquake resistence.. Modi is scared of dying 🤣
that's what I know unless pigs started flying 😆
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Mudi jeet gaya. Srk me ghutne tek diye uske aage 😭
Wait... does this mean SRK will cancel his plan to leave India 🤔😲.... Damn!
nobody can beat the state. no matter how rich you are. not even ambani. not anyone in china or america either.
Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s
Sorry but I don’t even know them. I rather follow my YouTube vloggers like deshbhakt than these nut jobs. Having the misfortune of knowing about the existence of one Rana is enough 😆
I don't follow these either. But people's reply to their tweets come on my timeline.. That's how i know the amount of bs they spew.
Becoz many on this forum have called Indians dumb for exercising their right to vote😆
nobody can beat the state. no matter how rich you are. not even ambani. not anyone in china or america either.
If this realisation had dawned much earlier, SRK & Aryan could have been saved of so much suffering 😒
Yes. I never said country and PM is same.
Ulta you are making fun of poor people getting toilets. 🤷♀️
those who criticising modi. their lies the problem. its not modi. he is just a poster boy , a crowd puller. the script writers and directors are rss and many others from bjp.
Its earthquake resistence.. Modi is scared of dying 🤣
150 years it will survive and so will the vishwatma
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
7