Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
i didnt watch it,no idea
https://twitter.com/dementorramen/status/1661759463576195074
So the biggest show is copied from itv๐. Btwn fans are saying that the TB shooting happened before YRKKH.
lol TB har ek itv show ko mix karke jo milta hai woh hai๐
And some call it masterpiece. No wonder it gets loads of view from India.
I just check Farhat Ishtiaq is the writer. I didn't like it. The jiju sali romance. Mahira was ott and I never liked humayunn, don't know why.
And the rest of them have brain cells of a potato๐คฃ
I just check Farhat Ishtiaq is the writer. I didn't like it. The jiju sali romance. Mahira was ott and I never liked humayunn, don't know why.
It was not jija sali romance
Yes two sisters fall for same guy and got married with him one by one ๐, it was not that bad
Farhat I is a good writer tho.
Yayyy congratulations on new thread ๐ฅณ