1. I hate brocolli
2. I haven't seen DDLJ
3. I dislike Vicky Kaushal
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
1. I hate brocolli
2. I haven't seen DDLJ
3. I dislike Vicky Kaushal
3rd is a lie? Or may be second? Uff this is so confusing!
Originally posted by: infinity101
How sexy if true ❤️
On dexy that would definitely look sexy for sure ❤️
Originally posted by: infinity101
3rd is a lie? Or may be second? Uff this is so confusing!
Haha that's why I gave all three options like that.. Let's wait for a while.. will reveal it later. 😆
Piercings are so painful though! Like I don’t have any on my body except for my ears of course but even that hurt so much when I got it done 😭 Navel and all pe kitna dukhta hoga!
Originally posted by: infinity101
Piercings are so painful though! Like I don’t have any on my body except for my ears of course but even that hurt so much when I got it done 😭 Navel and all pe kitna dukhta hoga!
I know! I also have it on my ears only wo bhi bachpan me hua isliye.. now I won't let anyone touch it! I wonder how people get tattoos too! That must be painful too! Baba re! Main toh kabhi na karwaun! 😳
Same here. Tattoos and all aren’t my thing either but dusre logo pe ache lagte hain 😆 Especially on wrists and at the back, ankles and all. Though having the thought of getting something permanent on my body is uncomfortable for me.
I know! I also have it on my ears only wo bhi bachpan me hua isliye.. now I won't let anyone touch it! I wonder how people get tattoos too! That must be painful too! Baba re! Main toh kabhi na karwaun! 😳
Correct 😎
@zeal & Clochette - 1 & 2 are in general. Not counting exceptions. 😆
I think 3 is a lie 🤓
Originally posted by: LWTRE6OQWVD7Y7ET
Okay ramping it up
1. One of the following was/is a male forum member I may have had a crush on: a) Scofield b) Kal_El c) Cashmoney. All of the above d) Not at the same time
2. I have a belly button piercing
3. I love shopping
I think 2 is a lie.
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
Both are masterpieces. Asoka is one of Anu Malik's best albums till date, most original one I would say. Second, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein....
https://x.com/i/status/2032851795438186696
8