- I like SRK but dislike SRK fans.
- I dislike Sallu but like Sallu fans.
- I dislike both SRK and Sallu.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I guessed 3 first...but the lie could also be 1 (and I'm even not sure that you hate all SRK fans). It's a really good one!
Originally posted by: SDTLCXWFH6FB3BL2
- I like SRK but dislike SRK fans.
- I dislike Sallu but like Sallu fans.
- I dislike both SRK and Sallu.
First is a lie. You don't like Srk and Sallu, but like Sallu fans and don't dislike ALL SRK fans.
Originally posted by: QWEBTRXGUSXNCN7K
- I like SRK but dislike SRK fans.
- I dislike Sallu but like Sallu fans.
- I dislike both SRK and Sallu.
Good one, too...
If 2 & 3 are truth, 1 has to be a lie...
if 1 is truth, then 3 is the lie
2 in any way is the truth
My 1st guess = 1 is the lie, my 2nd guess = 3 is a lie 😉
Originally posted by: Clochette
I guessed 3 first...but the lie could also be 1 (and I'm even not sure that you hate all SRK fans). It's a really good one!

I'm not good in labeling individuals...and I've a bad memory and don't retain many things others wrote...
I still think that Natkhat is right (and my first guess, too), but I'm not 'sure' 😊
3rd is a lie..
Originally posted by: GKWRNPGQJGZK2INM
Okay ramping it up
1. One of the following was/is a male forum member I may have had a crush on: a) Scofield b) Kal_El c) Cashmoney. All of the above d) Not at the same time
2. I have a belly button piercing
3. I love shopping
Truth
1 - may have had a crush on Kal_El
2 - have a belly button piercing
3rd is a lie
Originally posted by: 2PJWR3GY63HRFFAT
- I like SRK but dislike SRK fans.
- I dislike Sallu but like Sallu fans.
- I dislike both SRK and Sallu.
3rd is a lie.
How sexy if true ❤️Originally posted by: RK4PNX4Z7JX4XBAU
Okay ramping it up
1. One of the following was/is a male forum member I may have had a crush on: a) Scofield b) Kal_El c) Cashmoney. All of the above d) Not at the same time
2. I have a belly button piercing
3. I love shopping
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
Both are masterpieces. Asoka is one of Anu Malik's best albums till date, most original one I would say. Second, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein....
https://x.com/i/status/2032851795438186696
https://x.com/i/status/2036320136471388369
8