Wohi toh apni marzi sy kiya toh why all this crying
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wohi toh apni marzi sy kiya toh why all this crying
makes senseOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
Okay, I think there was MR, this was edited and they have added Yumna's voice over here after backlash.
There is no way they won't show any scenes after they close the door.
Did they? No surprise, because this doesn't make sense.
I think that's what happened. the whole sequence is not making sense.
Ye kya bakwaas tha wyse wtf Itna fazool scene kya expect kya tha n kya nikla bakwas
So no discussions no emotional response just consent sex 😳
Itne dino se iss ka intezar kar rahe the hum?
First time in Pak drama history they have shown sex in a heat of moment 😆
. Some people do tho!! Haven’t you seen Hollywood film 😂Originally posted by: checky88
Such a thing exists? If I was angry with someone I couldn’t even imagine allowing them to lay a finger on me …let alone…😐😐
I want to see the confesssion!!!! I want to see the contract torn!!! I feel cheated.
Originally posted by: pickachu
First time in Pak drama history they have shown sex in a heat of moment 😆
And crying after CS 🥴
I m ok with it 😆