Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
pickachu, you stay in Pakistan right? Can you go to 7th sky production office and get the script of Tere Bin and translate it for us?😳
Yeah I live in Pakistan.I would do it on Thursday night agar mere pas invisibility cloak jaise koi cheez hote 😆
What No KMK obsession ? Finally they remembered she is also there.
Shouldn’t it be whose mistake it is ? 😤
Originally posted by: Winterberry
What No KMK obsession ? Finally they remembered she is also there.
Shouldn’t it be whose mistake it is ? 😤
Look at the hashtag #female #lead 🤣
No comments!
Have u see responses on Kadu uncle tweet !
Man few were priceless, esp threatening to cancel kadu jr. I was 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Winterberry
No comments!
Have u see responses on Kadu uncle tweet !
Man few were priceless, esp threatening to cancel kadu jr. I was 🤣🤣🤣
I did!
Kaddu uncle better not be lying 😡 🤢
I dunno about anyone!
But KMK I know won’t do that ! That’s it !