This song gives me PTSD. Such a sad song !😥
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This song gives me PTSD. Such a sad song !😥
Such a beautiful song and Suresh Wadkar's voice❤️❤️
Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej
Such a beautiful song and Suresh Wadkar's voice❤️❤️
I love it and also the picturisation ❤️
Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej
Such a beautiful song and Suresh Wadkar's voice❤️❤️
Double post.. sorry
Bass Laale nahi tapak rahe hai 😂

I don't know about HA earlier or his previous shows ....the first time I watched NB is also in ghum....as of now NB is better than HA....
I am really feeling bad for Sai....I know during pre leap people bashed virat for sleeping with Sai and touching her calling as lust....they should call out satya too
Originally posted by: Anilaanu
I am really feeling bad for Sai....I know during pre leap people bashed virat for sleeping with Sai and touching her calling as lust....they should call out satya too
I also feel sorry for her. She is getting into a mess.
They did? When? Where?
Lord! Virat was such a gentleman back then. People do need some vision classes.
Originally posted by: Anilaanu
I don't know about HA earlier or his previous shows ....the first time I watched NB is also in ghum....as of now NB is better than HA....
Same with me. This is first time I watched both in a show. I agree. The scenes where Virat was shown mesmerized with Sai were cute. That’s beginning of falling in love. Nb just nailed it. He could express it just with eyes.
This is lust. Not love.