This is really Ghum reloaded.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
This is really Ghum reloaded.
Originally posted by: hellodona
Kept saying Seerat whitewashing was for a reason. Star and Vankar have been hinting ema since the suicide track. Also it is pretty clear it is Angad interested in Seerat not the other way round.
Khair, I thought it would take a while but it came this soon. Can Sahiba open her damn eyes (only if cvs let her open)
You are intelligent buddy😆
You very well know Vanku and sitara👏👏👏
Virat -2. 😲🤡challo sab log bag pakdke chele jayyege don't even take a look back 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: arnavkushi14
Virat -2. 😲🤡challo sab log bag pakdke chele jayyege don't even take a look back 🤣🤣
Yup I don’t want to spoil my mood in early morning
Tata bye bye😃
seerat Harry looked shocked and agadh looked at Sahiba she just looked 👀 let me go back and check will be back
I thought episode going on very well in the end too How Sahiba manalegi I thought recap will be some nokjok than Booom Precap 🥶🥶🥶🥶
Originally posted by: arnavkushi14
seerat Harry looked shocked and agadh looked at Sahiba she just looked 👀 let me go back and check will be back
Yeah. The supposed villains were more shocked. But Sahiba also looked perplexed.
But whatever, we know it is ema now. Jissko dekhna dekho, my suggestion mat hi dekho.
Originally posted by: arnavkushi14
I thought episode going on very well in the end too How Sahiba manalegi I thought recap will be some nokjok than Booom Precap 🥶🥶🥶🥶
Sahiba never get any ring, but this cheater got 2 times
True 🤣🤣and the Rituals tooo 😲😕
Originally posted by: arnavkushi14
True 🤣🤣and the Rituals tooo 😲😕
He can never change forget about it, he is scr**** the remakes also, what kind of obsession he has with EMA🤬